Bring the RAI FILM FESTIVAL anthropology – ethnography – archaeology to your local community
Are you into ethnographic film and love sharing your interest with others?
Would you like the chance to screen award-winning films in your local community or university?
Become a RAI Film Festival Ambassador and host a screening!
We are looking for 8 festival ambassadors to host a screening of an award-winning ethnographic film from our archive in the lead-up to this upcoming festival edition. The screenings can take place anywhere in the UK, between November 2018 and March 2019. Entry has to be free, and there has to be an educational or community aim to the event.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the RAI Film Festival, gain experience in film exhibition and event organisation, and expand your networks in the worlds of anthropology, archaeology and ethnographic film.
Each festival ambassador will receive a free festival pass to the 16th RAI Film Festival which allows you to attend any of the festival screenings and events.
How to become a Festival Ambassador
1. Choose a film to screen from our selected list of films.
2. Find a venue of your choice, set a date and time and get a crowd together.
3. The RAI Film Officer will send you the film to play and all the information needed to publicise the screening.
4. Get experience promoting your event on social media & see your event promoted by the RAI!
5. At the venue, hand out RAI Film Festival postcards, screen the film and take a picture of your audience at the screening so we can share this online.